Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

WONDERFUL 15 DAYS

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

The organization of the offshore excursions was exceptional, the selection was great. We were so satisfied. I don't think anyone wants to read long and detailed reviews--I just say it was great--try it.

Pros: Everything from the cleanliness of the cabin, the food at every venue,the entertainment, it is the best cruise we have ever taken--can't beat it.

Cons: I could not find one thing wrong--I guess when it ended was my least favorite thing

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!