Coral Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Perfect Long Weekend Getaway!

Sail Date: May 18, 2006

A well cared for and newer vessel, Coral Princess is not too big to get overwhelmed, yet big enough that one can find little nooks for privacy and ocean viewing. Excellent condition and maintenance.

Pros: A glamorous ship, with a glittering atrium with twinkling mood lighting to expand the sense of space. The stateroom was much more comfortabale than I expected, with well-chosen mirrors to expand the space, and a wonderful balcony, which we used often.

Cons: Our special dinner at Sabatini's, while amazing in its own way, was strangely too much and yet not enough. I didn't n\know that we would be offered \small portions of each appetizer, entree, etc., and I am not happy with the outcome: too much and too little. The palate gets confused.

Astoria, Oregon
Really a huge waste of time and a disappointment. We tried to make the most of it, but the Astoria column was only just a nicety, and the tea at the Flegel House was nothing special. I've seen so many better Victorians. And the town reminded me of Shasta, California-- a sleepy loggin town. What a waste of time. Better to have spect and overnight in Victoria -- the best place to linger!
Don't Miss: Niothing.