Coral Princess Cruise Review

This was our second cruise on Princess. The ship is beautiful and while the crew was polite, I didn't find them overly friendly. For my part, I'll go back to Royal Caribbean. The food was fine (standard cruise cuisine). Since our main reason for this cruise was to see the Panama Canal, you can imagine our disappointment when our rail tour was cancelled at the last minute and we were told there was nothing else available. The rest of the tours were all booked and all we were told was, sorry, we won't charge you.The cabins were fine, but the showers were extremely small. Anyone a little overweight or with a handicap would have a definite problem. My husband went on the golf tour in Cozumel, which was a total rip-off. The entertainment was fine. Embarkation is the fastest and easiest on Princess. Would we go on Princess again? Possibly.