Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Best cruise ever!

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

We left Vancouver June 23, 2008 for a week long Alaska cruise and then a week land trip with Princess Line. This was our first trip with this line. From the minute we got on board I fell in love with the ship. It was so clean and easy to get around. Our room was a mini suite and was very large. Our room was always cleaned and ready for us when left it. We had the choice of anytime dinning so we took that and never had to wait on a table no matter what time we ate and the choice of food was exlellent.
The land trip was a must. I don't think I could ever do another trip to Alaska with out doing both again. It was very organized. We did not have the first mix up.

Pros: Everone on the staff was friendly and the ship was always so clean

Cons: I could not find anything on the ship that I did not like

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!

The duvet cover on the bed was wonderful at night
always friendly
always something to do and the shows at night were great. A great variety.