My cruise could not have been better

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Celebrity Silhouette is a beautiful ship with a lot of entertainment and excellent food. I really enjoyed my overall experience on the cruise and would recommend it to others. The staff is attentive to all of your needs and do everything to make it an enjoyable trip. The stateroom was cleaned twice a day and a schedule of the next day activities was left on the made up bed with a treat. The cruise was just wonderful.

Staff was alway professional and tentative to making sure your cruise experience was enjoyable and the food was great in the formal dinning room (3rd floor) and buffet (14th floor).

Elevator beautiful and always clean\, overall ship was always clean

Pros: I loved and enjoyed the whole cruise experience

Cons: When the cruise ended.

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!