Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

A dream come true

Sail Date: September 29, 2012

My husband and I cruise about 2x a month. This was our first Celebrity cruise. Our experience was magnificent; service, food selection, cleanliness to mention a few.
Our waiter and asst. waiter Jose Fiesta and Jose Chavez made us feel at home. They went above and beyond their call of duty. Ocean View deck food selection, you couldn't ask for more. The Lawn experience will not be forgotten. What a nice concept. Chef Joselito Reyes is a genius.

Pros: Outstanding service from Celebrity Silhouette staff

Cons: Entertainment

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!

I thought the specialty restaurant was a bit pricey. Other than that it was excellent
I am a picky eater; dining staff offered me different suggestions when I appear to be lost. The patience of the dining staff is superb.
Spira Band was awesome\, the nightly shows can be improved.