Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

a fun and educational cruise

Sail Date: July 30, 2012

The ship had all the amenities that I could think of. I would have liked more in depth free art classes and better quality and quantity of art materials. As for food I would have liked to have more cakes for desert rather than the mouses.

Pros: I liked everything

Cons: I thought some of the excursions were not up to par with Celebrity's reputation for being 5 star. A few of the excursions planted fillers such as side trips to jeweley stops that were not on Celebrity's perferred shopping list

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!

size could be bigger. Bathrom sink too small and faucet got in the way. Rooms were very clean and in excellent condition. More draw space please.