Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

last minute getaway

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

I booked the cruise on Thurs afternoon and sailed out w/hubby on Sat. I booked so late, I could not do on-line check-in and I was nervous about doing that at the port. we got to the port about 2. there were no lines and check-in was a breeze. we were on the ship in no time. the ship was beautiful. we loved the clean lines. the main dining room was fresh and not overwhelming w/heavy décor. we loved the art around the ship- very interesting and different. We loved exploring the ship. we also thought the entertainment in the theatre was very good. My husband actually enjoyed it as much as me, which was a change!

We ended up with a concierge balcony room because someone cancelled at the last minute. it was beautiful, big and clean. A bottle of sparkling wine was awaiting us. Canapes were delivered everyday if you wished. Our room attendant, Sharon, was the absolute best. we also loved Komang. They truly took care of us. the waves were really big one nite and I was nauseous. Sharon brought green apples to our room to settle my tummy. All of the attendants on our floor were always smiling and asking us how we were and if all was well.  we felt pampered. we hope Sharon and Komang know how much we appreciated them.

the food at meals was much better than we've had on other lines lately. the desserts at the buffet weren't much but the ones in the dining room at nite were yummy.

the pool areas were very nice. we liked that they put towels on the chairs each morning. the solarium was very nice as was the fitness center.

overall we felt like this ship was a step above the several other ships we had been on.

the weather was not great but we thank the Reflection staff for making our week an enjoyable one.

see review- great
quick and easy
weather was not good- didn't get off ship- was sad we couldn't go to Cocoa Cay, was looking forward to that
great nightly entertainment
N/A
super shows in theatre
cant say enough about Sharon and Kamong, our room attendants. also, everyone in dining was VERY friendly and welcoming.
Loreto and Lewelewyn were excellent servers and very engaging. We appreciated his suggestions each nite.

1 Comment