Absolutely Perfect !!!

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Mercury
Last Year was the very first time I have ever been on a cruise. Their was nothing
that I can say about that expierience that is negative. The cabin was very clean and well maintained. Our butler was from India, I think, and he was so much fun just talking to him. Our maid was also very friendly. A very pleasant sweet lady. All the crew were very friendly and helpful. The food was exquisite and the servers treated my wife and I as if we were royalty. I have never been so pampered in my life! The entertainment was just as good if not better than any Las Vegas show on the strip. We haved booked this same cruise again. Wonderful.

Pros: The Food - The Crew - The Shows - The Service.

Cons: Too Short.

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!