EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
The ship, for being as old as it was, is beautiful! My room was very nice (had the balcony), and the beds were very comfortable. Though I think next time I'll bring my own pillow. We had a party of 92 people in our group and everyone agreed that the pillows were lacking (very thin). The hairdryer is also terrible (burns your hands so use a wash cloth when holding). I think if you can go on a wonderful cruise and only complain about a lousy pillow and hair dryer then you can consider the trip a complete success.

The service that we recieved from the crew was outstanding! They went over and above with the service they gave us. So polite, and willing to do just about anything to make your cruising experience a pleasant one (though there was one crew member gal in the swarsoski crystal jewelry store on the ship that should go back to Croatia). Wonderful wonderful crew!

The first nights comedian was hilarious... I've never laughed so hard in my life! I missed the second nights show (singing & dancing), but I heard it was good too. The last night was a juggler/comedian and was a great juggler...but not too funny. Kareoke(sp) night was so stinking funny...I wish they offered that every night! Disco was very fun too...and the music was hoppin!

Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful, and I plan on going on the cruise again next year (taking the family).

Excellent food, desserts needed a little help though (more chocolate).

Very nice

Outstanding!

Great!

Very nice

Pros: Dinner & Service

Cons: Hair Dryers & Pillows

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!