Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Wow!!!! What a gorgeous...

Sail Date: December 11, 2010

Wow!!!! What a gorgeous ship!! Celebrity is our favorite line and this new ship did not disappoint! One of the things I really love about Celebrity is that I never feel like it's crowded. I can always find quiet spots. The food and service are the best! Loved the Hot Glass Show too. The specialty restaurants are wonderful! We ate at all of them!

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!

The Penthouse suite was phenomenal!!! 1200 sq. ft. of bliss! Jacuzzi on the balcony and TV in the bathroom!
My favorite specialty restaurant is Blu. They all were great though! Qsine was really fun! It was the most unusual dining experience I have ever had.
It was pretty good, mostly. There was one show we didn't really care for - a solo singer that wasn't too good.
EXCELLENT!!! Our butler, Singh, was superb! Everyone was great, no complaints.
The gym was beautiful and uncrowded. Didn't take any classes this time.
Georgetown, Cozumel, Puerto Maya, Roatan. All places I have never been and really enjoyed.