Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Transatlantic

another fabulous transatlantic cruise

Sail Date: April 21, 2012

I took this transatlantic voyage last year as well. Wish Lisbon was still a port of call. But Celebrity made up for it by having so many activities and speakers. They brought onboard a zumba instructor. Sherri was awesome and sure hope they ask her back again and again.

Pros: i love all the sea days

Cons: wish we stopped in lisbon

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!

The solstice class ships are the best of the ships I have been on. Eclispe is modern and new. You don't feel like you are stuck in the 80s decor floating city.
Food alwasys tastes fresh. And for a picky eater like myself I always found something on the menu that was great.