Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was a very nice cruise.

Sail Date: March 10, 2012

Our cabin steward wasn't as helpful as he could have been. I also found that our bathroom wasn't always as clean as it could have been. The spin class was a treat. He was avery motivating instructor. I felt the yoga class was a little harder than it should have been for a class that had beginners as well as more advanced people in it. Quisine and Murano were superior restaurants with excellent quality of food and service. Overall it was a great week spent with wonderful friends and I would recommend this trip to my friends.

Pros: Staff was friendly and mostly very helpful. Rooms were very comfortable. Glass blowing a real treat as well as starlight evening.

Cons: I didn't feel as if there were enough garbage cans around and I found clean up wasn't always up to my expectations. Our cabin steward could have been more helpful.

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!

The tray in my bathroom was never cleaned during the week. I found food droppings left on the stairs in the morning from the night before and a couple of times tables were sticky at aqua spa restaurant the next morning. The size and layout of the ship was wonderful. The staterooms were most adequate and comfortable. Great shower.
Most of the staff tried to go over and above...our stateroom staff not as helpful as he could have been. When I went on a hike in the rainforest and asked for rags and something to clean my shoes with, he told me he would bring it the next day. Other guests had theirs cleaned for them immediately by their help.
Food was good. Quisine and Murano restaurants exceptional.
Very comfortable. Exceptional showers. Bed very comfortable.
The acrobatic act, the female impressionist and Uncommon Ground were excellent. Glass blowing fascinating to watch and the spin instructor was very motivating.