Hard Cruise to Top

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse
Our cruise on the Eclipse was about as perfect as any vacation can be. The service was wonderful, the food delicious and bountiful and there was plenty of fun and relaxation to be had. There were almost too many activities available that we wanted to participate in. The Lawn Club is a really nice feature of this ship where we played some bocci ball and just hung out and enjoyed the sea air. The food was incredible everywhere especially the dining room. I also suggest trying out Qsine which blends food and art into a truly unique experience. If you enjoy art, this ship is for you with its own unique collection of prominent artists and its own resident artist on board. For anyone who enjoys experiencing the best of what an industry has to offer, I suggest sailing on the Eclipse.

Some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life; quantity and quality can be had here

Almost too much going on to fit it all in

Everyone from top down is friendly and courtious

Beyond Clean; the attention to detail is amazing right down to real orchids in the public restrooms

Having stayed in a lot of hotels, I'd say the stateroom was bigger then a lot I've stayed in. Clean and roomy; suggest getting the Varanda to enjoy the views

Pros: Service and Cleanliness

Cons: Hard to fit all the activities in

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!