Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great cruise but they need a new chef

Sail Date: December 17, 2011

This massive ship has something for everyone--movies, shows, lectures, contests, games (both physical and verbal), dancing, great glass-blowing demonstrations, music for every palate. It also has gorgeous staterooms, beautiful facilities everywhere, and a perfect staff--friendly, professional, and super-accommodating. The only down side was the food. The pastry chef was fantastic and I loved the Eggs Benedict every morning but all the savory dishes were bland with watered down sauces. The coffee was undrinkable; I had to have Diet Coke for breakfast just to get some caffiene! Still in general I had a great time!

Pros: the variety of activities and excursions, my lovely stateroom

Cons: the food

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!