Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best cruise ever!

Sail Date: January 08, 2011

I am not sure if my last review (which was very detailed) was recorded because when I finished it said my session had expired! Nice... Hopefully it did. Let me just say briefly this cruise (a non smoking ship) was without a doubt the best cruise we have ever taken in the last 15 years! Attention to every detail of our crusing enjoyment was given on this ship. I will only book Celebrity in the future and hope to go again and again on the Eclipse. In fact we want to take our whole family (26 and counting)!

Thanks crew and staff of the Eclipse for making this a most memorable occasion.

Pros: Service, Food, Accomodations

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!