It was pleasant

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

I had an overall pleasing trip with Celebrity. Very relaxing. I expected a bit more when it came to service. It was ok. Some staff were friendly and awesome, while some weren't that friendly. I choose to focus on the friendly and attentive staff I encountered versus the disappointments.  Nice décor throughout the ship. Again, it was an ok experience. It helped me examine my expectations, and discern what I wanted in a cruise. It wasn't boring, and I was happy about that. Overall, I enjoyed my mini getaway.

I enjoyed my balcony very much! I liked the layout of my room.