Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Let the people with celiac's disease have the gluten free desserts.! Why are they a secrtet??

Sail Date: January 14, 2016

Cabin: 7038?

we had a great time, enjoyed the shows and band.  I registered ahead for gluten free food because I have Celiac's disease.  After we boarded the ship, I had a delicious gf dessert from the buffet.  For the next two days, I asked various servers at the buffet line and there was no GF dessert except chocolate pudding.  They even ran out of the GF cookies served at the ice cream counter.  As they were running out, why wouldn't they reserve those cookies for GF customers??  The other customers can have anything they want.  Why was there nothing for preregistered gf guests?? Eventually I spoke with the pastry chef< Christopher.  Come to find out , he had prepared delicious gf desserts, but I had been told there were none at the buffet for two days.

At San Marcos restaurant, I could order 1 day ahead, So I could get the meal GF.  If I wanted the really good dessert cakes that Christopher made, I had to find out from Christopher, and then carry it up to San Marcos, from the buffet.  NO ONE in the entire San Marcos restaurant knows what the super secret GF dessert will be.  serious.  no one.  They just say its special". What if I don't want the sugar free cake that was ordered for me??  NO ONE in the whole entire restaurant will allow to make that choice.   I don't think your guests with this autoimmune disease should have to go through that much.  I have never had this problem with other cruise lines.  On other cruise lines, fresh bread  was baked for morning and actually allowed me to know that it existed.

Christopher makes great gf dessert, too bad i was prevented from eating them sometimes.
I have celiac's disease, ordered gluten freee, and wasn't allowed to have the gf desserts some days.