Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great little get away

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

The cruise was delightful. We enjoyed the buffet. The sit down dinner we only went one time and it was not at all up to par. Everyone on this ship went out of their way to make everything great. The staff was really friendly. Always cleaning and keeping the ship in super condition. I was not impressed with the shows\, but would not complain about them to much since it was a short trip. I think for a short get away this is a great time. I have been on NCL and Carnival and although the people were older (some) I did enjoy not having so many children around.

Pros: Mario and his mate who were our room attendants

Cons: sit down dinner

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

Buffet was the best\, sit down not so much. Not a 24 hour eating cruise\, which is fine with me.
Really great