Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good first cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

Overall we enjoyed our trip and plan to book this line next summer for a mediterranean cruise.

Pros: Dinner and entertainment

Cons: Cafeteria food\, late night snack and kids were allowed in the spa pool (even though the signs said \"no children\")

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

Dinners were excellent!
Everything was fine except I felt the bathroom could have been cleaner. There was hair on the floor when we first checked in and they only changed our towels when I made a request. They kept rolling up the wet floor towel therefore every time I unrolled it before a shower it was still damp. Maybe I'm over reacting but it is supposed to be a luxury cruise line.
Great staff! Always someone around when walking through the ship or on our floor. Very friendly.
Surprisingly\, the evening musicals were entertaining. It wasn't Broadway but much better than I expected. We really enjoyed the bands\, lots of live music!