Good first cruise

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
Overall we enjoyed our trip and plan to book this line next summer for a mediterranean cruise.

Dinners were excellent!

Surprisingly\, the evening musicals were entertaining. It wasn't Broadway but much better than I expected. We really enjoyed the bands\, lots of live music!

Great staff! Always someone around when walking through the ship or on our floor. Very friendly.

Everything was fine except I felt the bathroom could have been cleaner. There was hair on the floor when we first checked in and they only changed our towels when I made a request. They kept rolling up the wet floor towel therefore every time I unrolled it before a shower it was still damp. Maybe I'm over reacting but it is supposed to be a luxury cruise line.

Pros: Dinner and entertainment

Cons: Cafeteria food\, late night snack and kids were allowed in the spa pool (even though the signs said \"no children\")

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!