A relaxing cruise!

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
The cruise was good for the schedule\, not rush and not too slow. Love the service\, and the friendly smile. The dinner was better than lunch or breakfast. Sushi was my least favor there. We watched different show every night\, most of them were good for mid-age. Casino was small but it has almost everything\, and there was not a big crowd. Two big pools\, one for the family outdoor\, another one was indoor\, it's mainly for message\, including some foot message\, shoulder massage\, and back massage. Plus I really love the gym can see the sea all the time\, very nice view to workout.

Not the best but it could fill everyone up\, it has diet menu too!

The shows are most likely 70-80s' songs. The dancer worked hard\, and had a nice performance. I love the talk show the most.

Yes\, they do have child care program\, but not that big crowd of children in this cruise. So\, it's more quiet.

They care all the customers\, and always carried their smiles\, kept the room safety too.

The room is clean\, and pretty roomy. The ship is not huge like other ship\, but there was 11 deck\, one time\, I made a mistake to return my room in wrong direction\, walk a whole round at the floor\, it took me about 20 minutes\, there was almost everything I wanted to have.

Nice\, but the room service for food was super slow!

Pros: The schedule is very relaxing\, one day at sea\, the next day landed. It made us to enjoy the ship and take a tour in somewhere.

Cons: The food which was not very delicious for breakfast and lunch. Except the Christmas bruch.

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!