Pampered again

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
We recently sailed on the Constellation and were curious to see if there was any truth in the Trip Advisor review that stated that food quality had lessened, probably to encourage people to dine in the specialty restaurants. I was pleased to say there was no truth to this statement. The food was a consistent 4 star in the main dining room, with 5 star in the specialty restaurants. This is how it should be. Our waiter and the maitre d' went out of their way to provide special meals for my very fussy husband.
The entertainment was fabulous, not only on the stage, but in the other venues as well. There was always something to do or watch, even lessons in Gangman Style dancing.
Our rooms were kept very well and the ship was clean in general. My only complaint was that there were some signs of "tiredness" in the ship, but this certainly did not impact on my enjoyment of the cruise. Keep up the good work, Celebrity! You provide great value for the money.

I like the fixed time dinners as they give you the opportunity to meet people, particularly when you are not traveling with friends.

I liked the artwork on the walls, especially the photo of Evangeline - a tribute to Acadia.!

Pros: Food, entertainment, dining room efforts to accommodate a fussy eater

Cons: ship is a bit "tired" - cracked tiles, rust on outside of porthole

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!