Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Third Mate

Overall a good time

Sail Date: September 15, 2013

Had a good cruise. Was in Aqua Class, which means I ate at Blu regularly Went to the Tuscan Grille one night--the ribeye was OK but not great Went to Ocean Liners and had good meals there twice Unfortunately my stateroom bathroom had a sewer like smell intermittently during the cruise and also the individual in my stateroom before me had a gastrointestinal explosive occurrence which was not entirely cleaned up upon my arrival. Housekeeping did a great job to clean the bathroom and their supervisor was awesome. My bags didnt make it on the ship till the 4th day and the Concierge was exceptional in her demeanor and in helping me with this situation. Overall the food quality I think has gone down a tad, but it is still quite good. The # of activities on board seems to have diminished a bit as well.
Naples, Italy
Amalfi coast is awesome

The specialty restaurants are a must !!