Average

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
I was disappointed with this cruise. I been on many cruises and this was my firist disappionting cruise. I like to cruise. Little things like we were set at the wrong dinner table. WE were the only two there. It was an empty table. A mistake, we were to set one more table over. We just didn't go to the main dinning the next night. We went on the last night and they set us correctly. It was a nice group and a much better dinner. Your shows were to late for us so we didn't get to see any. Better TV ads about the cruise would have helpted.