Left Much to be Desired
Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Sail Date: December 15, 2012
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 4 years ago
Review SummaryThis was our third cruise with Celebrity and our most disappointing by far. I'll keep this brief:
1) We had sewer gas in our bathroom and in various places in the corridors of the ship. They obviously have a venting problem with their sewer system.
2) Our toilet leaked water under the bowl where it attached to the wall. We thought we were having leakage problems from the shower but discovered a couple days into our cruise that it was from the toilet that we had been standing in!
3) The tiles were lifting from the floor in a few areas and when you walked into the bathroom, "water" oozed out from under the tiles.
4) The Captains Club lounge manager made a rude and insulting remark to my wife which was thoroughly embarrassing in front of our friends and other cruise passengers. Totally uncalled for. That woman should be fired!
5) The Entertainment Director tried but just didn't seem like a good fit for the job. We had a better director on Royal Caribbean and all the other Celebrity cruises we took in the past.
6) There was no brunch on this cruise, unlike the other Celebrity cruises we had taken in the past with the same routing. Is Celebrity cutting corners??
7) Service seemed inconsistent throughout the ship, and the staff seemed to be shorthanded and/or very inexperienced.
We love Celebrity Cruises and already have another cruise booked with them on a different ship, but we would NEVER travel on this ship (Constellation) again. Buyer Beware!
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
You might be better off picking a different ship from their fleet.