Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Highly Recommend Transatlantic Cruise!

Sail Date: May 05, 2012

Room Type: Suite

Nice ship. Nicely decorated and well maintained. Great option for relaxing cruise. Not a lot to do if you require a lot of outside entertainment. I would guess the average passenger age is 65 to 70. My husband and I are in our 40's and were looking forward to some much needed down time. There are two pools but both rather small and used mainly by lap swimmers. Certainly enough to get in a cool off while getting some sun but if traveling with young children, not a great play pool. GREAT gym! Plenty of equipment; probably 10 treadmills, 8 or so elliptical machines, bikes, nautilus type equipment and free weights plus decent floor space for classes and stretching. It was well used and well maintained. My husband worked out every day at 7am and I worked out every other day at 10am and we never waited for equipment...Treadmills are most popular and I did choose to do the elliptical one day when there were no treadmills available but great area. We choose a S1 Suite and thought the room was really nice, spacious for a cruise ship and loved the veranda with the two reclining chairs and ottomans. Food was good and plentiful. We did not eat at any of the specialty restaurants as I am not interested in paying a surcharge. Service in all areas was very good and the staff was very accommodating. Over all, great trip!

Pros: Relaxing days at sea

Cons: short amount of time in ports

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

Definitely geared towards an older crowd. Perry Grant had a huge following on board but definitely not my "cup of tea". Overall, decent but not spectacular.