Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

One of the very best

Sail Date: April 07, 2012

High standard everywhere you look. Can't be faulted. I like the toned-down rock music played at pool-side during the day. A refreshing relief from the loud punishing noise (called music) that assaults us on many other ships.
We are experienced travellers - I did a mental count the other day and I think this was our 29th cruise.

Pros: Refined and genteel nature of the ship, crew, and passengers

Cons: Not much. The port maps given out by the concierge were virtually unreadable. Just have a look at one and you'll immediately see what I mean.

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

Very clean. And the crew manning the hand-sanitizing at the restaurants were highly personable, made eye-contact, and greeted you every day.
Friendly, informed, courteous, and genuinely helpful. Only once in 2 weeks were we told "ask someone else" and I suspect that the individual was not manning his regular assignment. An abberration
Top quaality entertainment. All of Las Vegas standard except for one welsch female singer/commedienne who we just couldn't understand more that about one word out of three.
Not a problem for us. We use the main dining room for dinner and the buffet for everything else. We prefer the late seating and were frequently the last to leave.
This is the best room we have ever had. Spacious and with a large window. The room would be a reason to seek out Celebrity Constellation again in the future, wherever it goes.