Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

We Loved Our Cruise!

Sail Date: March 24, 2012

My overall impressions were... The Celebrity Constellation had the best crew of any ship we have ever cruised on and we have been on many cruises, many different cruise lines, and I must say this 14 night cruise was our best ever..

Pros: The service on this ship was the best we ever had on a cruise.... Wonderful friendly staff....

Cons: My accident in the Cinema... I had a bad fall... My second week on the cruise was quite painful ...

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!