Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great Ship

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

After sailing on the Millenium through the Panama Canal last year, we were disapointed when we arrived in the room anf found a couch with holes in it. After I mentioned this to one of the ships crew, a new couch was placed in the room the very next day. While I am aware that personnel on the ship had been cut back, the service on the Constellation was excellent and the food was great. I was disapointed in the tours, and one tour that was listed as a 3 hour train ride turned out to be a 1.5 hour ride on a bus over a very rough road and then a train ride back to the port. Although the tours were listed as mild, I had to cancel the last two tours that I had scheduled for my wife since they were to hard for her since she had had a knee replacement.
I would like to say that overall, we had a great trip on the Constellation, and I would highly recommend the ship to others but would choose the side tours with caution. The crew on board did everything that they could to satisfy our requirements.

Pros: Food & service

Cons: Tours off of the ship

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!