Had a great time ship is in great cond

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Sail Date: January 01, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
I thought the ship was kept spot clean. I never saw anything dirty or out of place. Food was hot and well presented. Entertainment was poor to medocre not very good. comedy acts were old material. The arobic couple were good bot they only did 1 small routine .

Pros: Food was very good Higher quality than on some of the other lines Iv been on

Cons: Eavening entertainement was just marginal. Sound system wasnt working properly . One night they had the Piano bar singer do entertainment . If I wanted to see him I cound see him daily in the bar .

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!