Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

If your over 65 maybe this is a good.

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

this might be great if you like to sit around playing cards. Not a great ship for dancing as the lounge entertainment was so so. People in bed by 10:30. After losing my cell phone and laptop to water coming in my stateroom from the outside, I felt the cruiseline might offer somthing more than just replacing my items. Trust me when I say it was startling to have your window break and flood your room and get totally soaked. I was on the 3rd deck for those interested .

Pros: the staff

Cons: Water breaking my window. flooded stateroom.

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? No.