Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Excellent cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This ship was excellent. It was going into dry dock at the end of our cruise so it was a bit worn, but you had to look for the problems. Perfect size of a ship. The therapy pool was pretty close to my favorite spot. I will have a hard time going on another ship without one!!

Pros: Excellent crew/therapy pool

Cons: One crew member got caught up in sales of wine and when didn't attend an event wasn't any longer kind

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

The food was excellent. I did have the honor of going to the specialty restaurant and the service and food were like no other! Great experience.
Initially I was in a room with a connection and could hear everything going on in the next room. The staff was excellent and assisted in getting me a new room.
The staff was excellent. When I requested a room change, within hours I was moved and very happy. Both rooms were perfect and I couldn't have expected more. Other than my previous comments, I loved all the staff. I traveled alone and they were very kind to me.
The ship was well cared for and ALWAYS clean.
Doing a TA cruise I was afraid I would be bored. Oh the opposite was true. I was running from one event to another and enjoying each and every one!