Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Not so wonderful

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

this might be great if you like to sit around playing cards. Not a great ship for dancing as the lounge entertainment was so so. People in bed by 10:30. After losing my cell phone and laptop to water coming in my stateroom from the outside, I felt the cruiseline might offer somthing more than just replacing my items. Trust me when I say it was startling to have your window break and flood your room and get totally soaked. I was on the 3rd deck for those interested .

Pros: The crew were the best part of this cruise. Food was good. A couple of good shows.

Cons: My window breaking and water soaking my stateroom. loss of computer and cell phone. A very older crowd. (i'm 56). Not much to do onboard. Entertainment just ok. Of my 9 cruises, this is my least favorite.

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? No.

Nothing special on this ship. If you just want to watch the water go by, this ship is for you.
Two good shows. A comedian, and Magic show. All of this on a 13 day cruise.