Not so wonderful

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: April 01, 2008
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
this might be great if you like to sit around playing cards. Not a great ship for dancing as the lounge entertainment was so so. People in bed by 10:30. After losing my cell phone and laptop to water coming in my stateroom from the outside, I felt the cruiseline might offer somthing more than just replacing my items. Trust me when I say it was startling to have your window break and flood your room and get totally soaked. I was on the 3rd deck for those interested .

Two good shows. A comedian, and Magic show. All of this on a 13 day cruise.

Nothing special on this ship. If you just want to watch the water go by, this ship is for you.

Pros: The crew were the best part of this cruise. Food was good. A couple of good shows.

Cons: My window breaking and water soaking my stateroom. loss of computer and cell phone. A very older crowd. (i'm 56). Not much to do onboard. Entertainment just ok. Of my 9 cruises, this is my least favorite.

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? No.