Wine cruise in N. America is a good idea

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Century
The ship was tired. Signs of wear and tear. Food was not up to Celebrity standards. Crew was excellent.

Generally the food was OK\, but OK is not the Celebrity standard. I never had a bad meal but I think that the presentation was not up to standard

All of the entertainment that I saw was good.

The staff as always seems to want to please you every way they can. Good staff on this ship

Celebrity is always clean and cleaner. I prefer a smaller ship and the Century is certainly the largest vessel that I would want to travel on.

My stateroom was excellent in size\, cleanliness\, with a balcony and good cabin service

Pros: Various ports of call were all interesting

Cons: Ship was tired

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.