Celebrity Century Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Wine cruise in N. America is a good idea

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

The ship was tired. Signs of wear and tear. Food was not up to Celebrity standards. Crew was excellent.

Pros: Various ports of call were all interesting

Cons: Ship was tired

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.

Celebrity is always clean and cleaner. I prefer a smaller ship and the Century is certainly the largest vessel that I would want to travel on.
Generally the food was OK\, but OK is not the Celebrity standard. I never had a bad meal but I think that the presentation was not up to standard
My stateroom was excellent in size\, cleanliness\, with a balcony and good cabin service
The staff as always seems to want to please you every way they can. Good staff on this ship
All of the entertainment that I saw was good.