Celebrity Century Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia

Great introduction to New Zealand coast

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

It's been about 15 years since I took a cruise as I took my small children then and have been hesitant since then. I had heard that the cruise services declined, but the ship crew and dining room experiences were excellent to outstanding. The crew was attentive and friendly and made you feel special by remembering your names. The ports and excursions were all excellent with good guides. My only negative is that I have to do work e-mail daily and at the rate of 0.5 to 1-2 speed on satellite the rates were very expensive and I could not download large attachments. I wish there had been some warning about this as made it very difficult to continue working.

Pros: Excursions

Cons: Internet slow speed and cost

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

We didn't attend most entertainment except the lectures "Beyond the Podium" by naturalist and these were entertaining and informative. Would have liked more information on the cinema features as had never heard of many.
Dining service very good and buffets are buffets...
I was in an inside room upper bunk, but was fine there--wonderful daily service by a friendly attendant.
They were friendly under all circumstances.
Outstanding ship and the crew were well organized so that there were few waits and delays except for the internet...