Celebrity Century Cruise Review

The best of times:This was my second sailing on the Century and I still feel she is still the most beautiful ship at sea. The food is excellent and very consistent, unlike other cruise lines. The cabins are a nice comfortable size of about 172 square feet and make for a very nice home for the week. The casino, theatre and other public rooms are beautifully appointed.The worst of times:Celebrity is really getting a name for its service but I feel that they are not maintaining their standards. We had more front desk problems than shore excursions, ranging from everything from wrong charges, wrong shore excursions, miss information and a general attitude that does not reflect a service oriented cruise line, I even got a response of "whatever" from a person at the front desk, things have changed. I would sail Celebrity again because I firmly believe that this experience was an isolated sailing, although I did hear other past passengers with the same problems. I am hoping for the best and that they return to the standards that made they so popular.