Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A nice cruise

Sail Date: March 08, 2008

The crew was very friendly & attentive as usual for any cruise. This 5 day cruise was great for a short getaway.
It gave a good balance of days in ports & days at sea

Pros: This was a great trip if you just needed a short getaway

Cons: The spring break crowd was a bit rowdy

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.

The children's program was lacking for my kids' age group.
We were a group of 4 (2 kids, 12 & 15) & we got an outside cabin that was a handicapped room, so we had a lot of extra space.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We had great fun at Dunn's River Falls. We did not book with the ship excursion, since I was there before with friends. This time with my family, I just hopped on a taxi/bus and paid the falls' entrance fee. It was a lot cheaper
Don't Miss: It great to hang out at Margaritaville until it was time to get back on the boat
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to Stingray city, and it was great too! I also did this independently of the ship & paid less. There was plenty of shore time to do the stingray excursion, since I was not interested in the shopping.