Duck Commander Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

I have nothing negative to say. Our balcony cabin was cleaned several times a day by a courteous staff, our waiter gave us as many servings at dinner as we could eat, and the food was tasty and eye appealing. We were entertained by the Duck Dynasty family and friends and the highlight for me was hearing Phil preach. We were allowed to take a bottle of wine onboard with us at the start per person, so I didn't spend money for that at dinner.

I recommend that ship to anyone.Happy