Excellent

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory
Overall I had a great experience, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was good, my room was clean, but smelled weird, other than that everything was very good.

The room was cleaned, but the toilet was stained. There was an unpleasant odor in the room. It could be a cleaning solution used to clean I'm not sure.

Unpleasant odor in the Cabin, but it looks clean. Toilet was stained, rest of the bathroom clean.

I love the cabin with a Balcony, I was able to sit there with my friend and relax.

Street vendors very agressive, I didn't like that I couldn't walk 2 steps without having someone following mee to sell me something.