Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent

Sail Date: August 17, 2015

Overall I had a great experience, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was good, my room was clean, but smelled weird, other than that everything was very good.

Cruise Photos

Unpleasant odor in the Cabin, but it looks clean. Toilet was stained, rest of the bathroom clean.
The room was cleaned, but the toilet was stained. There was an unpleasant odor in the room. It could be a cleaning solution used to clean I'm not sure.
I did not like the excursion to Ocho Rios, we spend 1.5 hr to get to this place in the middle of the jungle and nothing to do. I did enjoyed Cayman Islands.
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Street vendors very agressive, I didn't like that I couldn't walk 2 steps without having someone following mee to sell me something.

I love the cabin with a Balcony, I was able to sit there with my friend and relax.

1 Comment