Best value, and most enjoyable

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

Both in 2014 and 2015, I sailed 3 cruises back to back on the Victory.  The staff was amazing, as was the food, and the accomodations.  I have absolutely no complaints about the ship, staff, food, or entertainment.  I truly enjoy the "your time" dining.  There is never a long wait to sit and eat, and you get to enjoy the company of different guests each night. I love the Serenity Deck for some peace and quiet to read and enjoy the ocean air.  the shows were great as was the entertainment in various venues on the ship. Will sail on the Victory again, for sure!

Did not spend time in Miami, only boarded ship there!
Used that as a restful day, did not tour.
So much to do in Grand Cayman!