My First and Not My Last Cruise.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
I was impressed about so many entertaining things that were offered on the ship and the different places to have fun. Sometimes, it really did not feel like I was on a ship.

Our server was the greatest, he was funny and sweet.

You are the best vacation spot that I have had nothing bad to say at all.

My husband is in the Navy and he was so pleased on how clean and beautiful the ship was from top to bottom, he still talks about that to our friends.

House keeping was really on the ball keeping our rooms clean and kept, I enjoyed being pampered in that matter, it really felt like a vacation.

Pros: I really enjoyed the customer service. The staff always had smiles on their faces and they were very respectful.

Cons: Getting off so early in the morning, I wanted to have breakfast before I left so I could say goodbye to people I met onboard.