Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

2 day cruise to nowhere - good budget!

Sail Date: June 01, 2008

It was a very large ship with lots of places to buy drinks. But, only two main swimming areas and limited food outside the dining hours. I spent $60 on drinks for 2 people in the first 6 hours! I wish there were more shops and activities that I wanted to do. There was a lot of stuff that was not for my age group (21 to 35).

Pros: The comedy shows

Cons: Not many shops (only 2)

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Escargot, shrimp cocktail, and crab cakes were great. The french fries, raw fish, and all the desserts I tried could use much improvment. Also, the room service menu really needed more items.
Layout was confusing, the maps did not label areas very well.
I loved the comedy shows, but the dancing/singing shows were not my thing. More activities for age groups 21-35 would have been nice.
We were treated very well. *word to the wise tip people (yes, I know gratuity is included - but it is a standard tip) on the first day there and you will get extra special service the rest of the trip!
Very clean. I only wish there was a CD player or more my age group music on the on-board radio (age 21-35).