Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Stepping onboard I wasn't sure what to expect...

Sail Date: February 28, 2010

Stepping onboard I wasn't sure what to expect. I have to say I wasn't exactly a "fan" of Carnival. I had a previous experience that was not that wonderful. I was determined to give it another chance! Although I have to admit that with my expectations low I was pleasantly surprised! The ship itself is much larger then I expected. It was very clean and well taken care of.

I absolutely loved the Cities of the world theme. Club Monaco is the casino, you can have dinner in the Paris dining room, and cocktails at the Venezia Jazz Club, Club Rio or the Big Easy Bar. The elegant nine-deck-high Atrium and Capitol Bar provides easy access to the ship's many public rooms and facilities. Wanna Dance? Hollywood Dance Club has you covered. Live bands and musicians, comedians, DJs, and magicians are onboard the Carnival Cruise ship Triumph to make sure you have a great time during your cruise.

Speaking of music, the Carnival Cruise ship Triumph Rome Lounge is a collage of costumes, music, lights, and dancing; you won't want to get out of your seat until it's time for the standing ovation. The Carnival Triumph has a loyal following of repeat cruisers and offers a perfect experience for a first-timer!

Check out more pics here!

Camp Carnival's activities for kids are as diverse as the adults' and run from early morning until late at night. Children's World, the main play area, has sand art, educational computer games and plenty of space for jumping and tumbling.

With four swimming pools, seven whirlpools, tons of bars, a giant casino and a daily schedule of activities that will make your head spin, the Triumph lives up to Carnival's Fun Ships motto with gusto.

It's also a great bonus that Carnival Triumph staterooms are, on average, 50% larger than those of any other cruise line!

In closing and In my opinion this ship is Best For People Who want flamboyance and razzle-dazzle at a price sure to please your pocketbook!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Cruise Photos