The best time I have ever had!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Triumph
We just sailed on the triumph and it was the best experience yet. We had a window stateroom. This was a three day cruise and there was not enough time to do everything we wanted to do! I went last year on a three day cruise in 2008 and had a interior room. Our next trip which will be next may , we will have a balcony! I cannot say enough about how great of a time it is to sail on one of the cruise ships. The people are wonderful! You have everything you need. The crew will go out of their way to accommodate you in anyway. There is room service if you want to eat breakfast in your room! The views are awesome! The dining rooms have the best food and the best service ever! I would recommend that if you are planning a trip any where, make it a carnival cruise ship trip! You will not be disappointed at all!

Pros: I love fact that there was always something to do, never a dull minute.

Cons: The waiting in lines for food was the only con.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!