Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to North America

Review of Carnival Sunshine Cruise

Sail Date: October 13, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I had a great time with my friends celebrating our 50th birthdays (all 13 of us) and reuniting after so many years. The cruise itinerary and activities were good. Service in the dining area was excellent provided by Monika and I.Gusti. The food selection could have been better. Some were very small portion and cold/bland. The cabin size is very small and could not walk around with the luggage not stowed away. No toiletries provided.

no wiggle room to walk around the beds especially the luggages cant be stowed away. But the beds were made up everyday- thank you! there's no toiletries available except shampoo and body wash.
Monika and I.Gusti- excellent service