Carnival Sunshine NYC - Bermuda October 2016

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Bermuda
Sail Date: October 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

My favorite part of the ship were the crew members that made my experience fantastic.  Emma Nixon (cruise director), Andrew (crew member with the mostest). Tom & Jo (dance teachers) Min (Cabin Steward for 9162) Divan, Dorothy, Jovana, Mike in the Sunrise Dining Restaurant.

Gayan and Natasha in the Cloud 9 Spa.  The entire staff at the sushi restaurant.  Ruxandra and Elena at guest services.  Clarke at the Red Frog Pub.  The beautiful and talented latin singer who primarily sang at the Havana Bar, and the hardest working pizza maker I have ever met who manned the pizza to all the loud, drunk, rude passengers. He never lost his cool.

What I will say having cruised on the Splendor, I did have more fun activities and experiences with the crew that made us feel more welcome.  But I will say I did not run into anyone nasty or rude.  Although, tired most people were very pleasant, tired but personable.

However, those individuals mentioned above, went out of their way to create a memorable EXPERIENCE

I enjoyed everything but the afternoon tea.

Too many things with little space for the attendees

I had fun.. But I can have fun by myself in a paperbag. :)

Most were okay, some were spectacular

Same design as the Splendor but smaller cabins

I was happy. Although it is definitely smaller than the one I had on the Splendor.

You must visit Guy's Burger Joint and the Mexican restaurant. Best non-buffet food on the ship other than the hand tossed made to order pizza.