Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Worst Cruise Ever!!!!!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

Try to cancel before you sail. I can't believe that we have to pay Carnival in advanced to sail on a ship that they already knew from the 2 other sailings had problems that were not atken care of before they let us leave port. There was a smell of sewage in the public areas of the ship. When I complained they said that it has been going on sincethe ship came out of dry dock and that it is getting worse. The line to get to customer service always a hour long. Poll not working the first day. The food was not good. The room temp in room was over 74 degree with 4 people in it but they did a reading and it was 74 degree so they wouldnt give us fans to scool down the room. Hot!IWhen I got home home asked for some money back because all the problems they said no but we will give you a 15% discount on your next cruise. We are gold members and will never cruise again. They have you by the balls. You pay in advance and they can do whatever they want becausethey wont refund you and can provide you with the worst service and accominadations and you can't do anything. Could you imagine staying at a hotel and this happeneing. First you wouldnt have to pay and second you could leave and stay somewhere else. Shame on you Carnival. You lost 5 good paying loyal customers and I hope you lose more.I gave you a chance 2 times to make it right and you didnt so know I will go to the BBB and then the media. Cruiseonly is not to blame. They have tried to help.

Pros: The Ports and NUNan

Cons: The food\, 4 hr wait to board\, Sewage smell in public areas of the ship\, pool not working. Wood wall fell on me from 3 different bathrooms 3 seperate times injuring me. Room so hot\, burrioto and taco bar closed for half of sailing

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? No.

Repeated showes on 12 day cruise but they were good
Cabin guy was great Nuana was good.
room to hot they took temp said it was 74 degree and that was with noone inthe room. Had 4 people in the room so hot at night couldnt sleep wouldnt give us a fan. Cabin guy was great!!!
Food not good. Made the staff sing and dance everynight when they needed to be taking care of the tables waiting on us. Burritto bar and taco bar closed for 1/2 the cruise. Had 5 milkshakes they took over 1/2 hour to make and the were terrible.
Room to hot\, smell of sewage throughtout the ship\, Wood wall fell on im 3 diffrent times in 3 different public restrooms. Didn't think that I would go on a cruise to get injured.