Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great family fun

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Great cruise ship\, destinations (best for us was Grand Cayman)\, staff\, food\, etc. Only complaint was that my kids did not enjoy the camps. Both my boys like movies and video games (vs karaoke or board games)\, but these were never available for both of their age groups simultaneously. Thus\, we spent a LOT of time together which was fine. :) Also\, I was told by fellow passengers that they got better deals so I think booking 6 months in advance was a mistake. If you are flexible at all on dates or cabin type\, I would book closer to the time of the cruise to get deeper discounts.

Pros: Our ports of call

Cons: Kid's clubs

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? Yes!