Carnival Sunshine Summer 2014 Cruise
Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Review SummaryThe ship was nicely improved. As usual \, Carnival entertainment is really good.
Few comments below:
1. low railings on the decks\, easy for people and small kids to fall over the water
2. bathing suits should be required in all pools. my friends went to the serenity spas one night and there were 2 couples who were totally nude\, proudly showing their private parts to other people
3. Carnival should have affordable unlimited photo pkg like Royal Carribean does.
4. Carnival shld have stricter dress code at the main dining rooms like Royal Carribean does.
5. Lido Restaurant served the same exact breakfast items for 7 days! They should add more varieties everyday.
6. Improve sound proofing on rooms above the lounge. We initially stayed in Rm 6137 just right above the Liquid Lounge and every night until the wee hrs of the morning (around 4am)\, we couldnt sleep bec of the loud party noise below us. We complained and guest service moved us to deck 9 on the 2nd night.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Pros: The entertainments\, shows
Cons: Not so good photo packages. Limited food variety at Lido Deck. No food specific for each deck party.