Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

It was amazing

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

The staff were great, i booked me and mom on a spa balcony. It was her first cruise and my first 7night and big ship. The stops were amazing. the shore excursions we booked with shoreexcursionsgroup.com. Which we are glad because the captain didn't know we would make it in Nassau so they canceled all the excursions book with carnival but our sail and snorkel exc.. was not cancel due to it was booked with another company. I enjoyed the Fahrenheit555 steakhouse that was so worth the $35pp charge. the maining dining room it was overall good. and the cucina del captiano was amazing too $15 pp charge. Me and mom my enjoyed the comedians onboard. they were great. the shows were good too. I love hasbro the game show was interesting but something different to watch or participate in.  The serenity deck adults only area was huge but the pool there is very small but theres plenty of relaxing since its 3 decks. Drinks were awesome. love loved the javeblue cafe shake spot. the best shake was kick up island delight. i drank about 8 of them the 6th one is free lol. I dont think I'll book a carnival cruise with out that cafe on board. the staff was great. loved the cruise director jaime. They all work super hard i dont know how they do it. The 2.0 upgrades on this ship were worth it. Cheers to you Carnival. Next one wil be the Carnival Breeze..

Cruise Photos

Goo

Make sure you go early for comedy shows the limelight lounge fills up quckly we ended up missing one comedian.